..which brings me to enumerate...
fave action stars as a kid:
- Jean Claude Van Damme (eto talaga panalo sakin ^_^ - Kickboxer, Bloodsport, Death Warrant, Hard Target,... name them)
- Keannu Reeves in Speed (part 1) lang. i didn't like The Matrix
- Sylvester Stallone in Rocky and Daylight
- Arnold Schwarzenegger in True Lies and Kindergarten Cop
- Bong Revilla. seriously. haha! especially his remake of Kindergarten Cop. but the local version's entitled Ang Titser Kong Pogi.
- Michael Treanor. if you don't know him, well, he's Rocky in 3 Ninjas. when i was in Senior Prep, i think the movie was shown to us in class. for what? i dunno.
_ _ _
anyway, nag-fade rin naman yang hilig ko sa action when i realized i would never enrol in Karate.
that's van Damme doing his super straight splitting kick..
..and now i can't imagine that i used to dream of marrying him. Gawd.
blah blah.. enough of childhood mems.
my mom is --i believe-- testing my determination and discipline when it comes to resisting (ack!) food. she cooked dinner and made extra effort to make the presentation even more tempting. then when i opened the fridge in her room, there's this platter of graham cake topped with crushed oreos, and yeahboy i only had one friggin bite! maybe two. damnit.
btw, i-link ko lng... my multiply. i've posted long overdue pics from my phone.
_ _ _
i was bored and visited blogthings again. here are my test results:
|You Are Sunrise|
You enjoy living a slow, fulfilling life. You enjoy living every moment, no matter how ordinary.
You are a person of reflection and meditation. You start and end every day by looking inward.
Caring and giving, you enjoy making people happy. You're often cooking for friends or buying them gifts.
All in all, you know how to love life for what it is - not for how it should be.
i think it pretty much described me, except for the part about cooking for friends and giving them gifts. reason: can't cook and am very, very kuripot. ^_^
|Your Scholastic Strength Is Evaluating|
You are great at looking at many details and putting them all together.
You are talented at detecting subtle trends, accuracy, and managing change.
You should major in:
ayos to ah! Statistics parin una... yey! i showed it to my mom and again, she insisted that it included Medicine--something that she personally wants for me. but she's okay with stat so no prob.
_ _ _
where are you?!