Thursday, May 11, 2006

lazy day with bryan adams

Standin' on your mama's porch
You told me that you'd wait forever
Oh and when you held my hand
I knew that it was now or never
Those were the best days of my life

Back in the summer of '69!


what's with his voice that simply captivates? or is it just me? pansin ko paulit ulit songs nya sa ipod ko... kakaiba lang talaga. a little raspy, but relaxing.

i finally realized that wearing glasses can be a hassle. hehe yeah, i have a pair now. my vision's still clear, but the doc said i have astigmatism..whatever that is. i got thrilled when i heard i should wear one. pang-porma sana. dati nga sinasadya ko magbasa sa dilim para pwede na ko mag-salamin. but now that mine is already a few days old, i'm starting to get tired of it. ambigat pala sa mukha.

hala! eto na si jerick..mag art attack na daw... sus.
- - -
after 30 mins...

jerick bugged me again and said he was going to watch tv na at chupi nanaman ako. boss talaga yun sa bahay. pwe. so ito blog nanaman ako..=D (ayaw ko nood tv sa ibang rooms kasi 1 aircon lng dapat bukas pag daytime)

ei! try this link.

glad to learn i'm about as tall as shakira, mary kate olsen, and kylie minogue. ok na ko dun. normal pa naman pala.. and i'm taller than Lil Kim and (ack!) Dakota Fanning---dapat lang?

kayo, sino kasing tangkad nyo? =D

eto luma na...pero wala lang: http://www.blockfrenzy.com

- - -
i wish bedrooms are as easy to makeover as blog layouts. my dad said i could get my wallpaper removed and my room repainted. wee! but i can't seem to decide what color or theme. gusto ko parang sa living room ng PBB teens...heheh!

Craving for: halo-halo and lomi! (not the instant lomi...yung tunay.)
Current tune: Kama Supra - Eraserheads (tama na muna Bryan Adams... =D)

No comments: