Sunday, April 15, 2007

nagbabalik

sa wakaaaasss!!! summer came to me! (pathetic. hihi) i've rarely done things for myself since the general elections, fixing my room included. so yeah, that's one of my priorities before May. gym, too. OMG. i've yet to lose all the unwanted pounds i gained, thanks to our devlish final exams that so needed comfort foods.

missed my laptop! it's with me now, finally, but all the files are gone.T_T and now i don't have photoshop. my cd's missing. grr. eng-eng... i lost my saved pics and my One Tree Hill 4 episodes. until epi 15 pa naman un. *sigh*

course card day. almost there...yoko naaaaaaaa!!!!!!! oh well, so much for 3rd term. SuMmEr: i luurrvvveee yaaahh!!!




my first accomplishment yesterday: printed a new shirt! okay, mejo lame yung nakasulat, but i like how it turned out: dirty and misaligned. perfect. i made another shirt with the line BORN TO ANNOY but i used a bad font so hindi mabasa ung "annoy." ayusin ko nalang at tapalan ng iba. i'm planning to make lots of shirts this summer for next schoolyear.

jerick's been bugging me into looking for a sideview image of Titanic. and i chanced upon this: freaky shit....


....genius.

last night was another first for me. i friggin went swimming in my undies. lol. umuwi pa ko ng basa. katamad na ikwento. sabi naman ng mga kasama ko ibblog rin nila eh. too much info...

nakatabi ko sa likod ng bus ang isang matandang gay (50 yrs old daw) kahapon while going to taft. dyos-meh. bigla nalang nyang kinuwento ang buhay nya sa katabi nyang lola 80 yrs old daw. hindi sila magkakilala. pero they entertained me the whole trip.

lola: anak mo yang nasa picture?
gay: ay oho. gradweyt na sya ngayon ng grade school..
lola: sino asawa?
gay: ay hiniwalayan ko na ho. nakilala ko yun sa parlor ko. 15 years old sya nun, ako mga 37. nakitulog lang ho iyon sa bahay ko at pinakain ko rin, mabait ako eh. kaso ayun nung hating-gabi, ginapang ako at na-rape. kaya eto may anak ngayon.
(kwento pa... hanggang sa bagong boyfriend nya. 6 years na daw sila. napunta kay pacquiao dahil taga general santos rin daw sya. napunta sa pag-abort ng asawa nya ng dalawa pa nilang anak kaya nya hiniwalayan.) pang maala-ala mo kaya..

No comments: